Boland Production Supply, Inc. ("BOLANDFX") reserves the right to refuse any return for any reason.
All ammo and pyrotechnic sales are final, however, will gladly accept the return of/credit products that are inoperable due to concerns in manufacturing and/or workmanship. Fulfillment mistakes that may be made which result in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return and shipped at no cost to the Buyer.
We will NOT accept any returned merchandise that:
- is 1.4G, UN0431 or UN0432, Articles Pyrotechnic
- is 1.4S, UN0454, Igniters
- is an overage, excess or "left over" as a result of a show closing
- is not going to used as the result of a change of script, screenplay, direction or budget
- has been opened
returned in poor condition (per the discretion of BPS)
- was a special/custom order
- is questionable or a hazard or other (per the discretion of BPS)
- be unopened (except the initial box)
- in original packaging
- be able to be resold in good condition
- be exchanged for the same caliber/gauge
When returning blank ammunition, it is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure compliance with applicable shipping regulations. Contact us prior to returning any merchandise for more information.
A five-percent 5% order cancellation fee applies to all orders and transactions captured on the webstore.
A twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee shall be applied to all returns.